Some of the cousins have been posting this about themselves. Lets see how I do. I just did 50 though because it is late and I don't want to think that hard. Maybe I will add 50 more later.
1. I hate the color orange and Rick loves it so guess what color our room is? Never say men don't get a say in how their house is decorated.
2. I love to watch sitcoms. Most of my favorite shows are sitcoms. 30 Rock, Friends, Big Bang Theory, The Office, How I Met Your Mother... the list keeps going and going.
3. I used to HATE Walmart but working there is actually starting to make me like it. Weird.
4. I was Salutatorian (#2) in my high school graduating class so I gave a speech at graduation.
5. Rick and I were looking for something we could do together so we learned how to play Magic the Gathering. I love to play it!
6. I started watching Food Network at BYU-I because I never cooked real food for myself so I liked to pretend I would get to eat what they were making. I still watch it constantly but can probably count on one hand the amount of recipes that I have actually made off of there.
7. Rick and I went to our senior prom as friends. That is the ONLY high school dance I ever went to and don't regret that decision for a second.
8. My first calling in church was primary pianist at age 11.
9. One of my favorite video games is The Sims 2. I could (and have) played it for hours on end.
10. I have only been stung by bees on the foot. I used to run around barefoot outside constantly and was constantly stepping on bees.
11. I came up with Keira's name while staring at my movie collection. I saw Pirates of the Caribbean, thought Keira Knightly and knew that was the name we should name Keira.
12. I have been to DisneyWorld and Disneyland in the same year.
13. I want to go back to DisneyWorld sooooo bad.
14. I have a spoon collection from all over the United States and some other parts of the world but I haven't been to most of the places I have spoons for.
15. I can't stand the color pink but love to dress my girls in it.
16. I have extremely tight muscles and even had to wear corrective footwear for it as a child. I still can't touch my toes even at my limberest of times.
17. Christmas is my favorite holiday.
18. I am so proud that my sister is on a mission in Argentina and sometimes a little jealous that she has had this opportunity.
19. I just joined my ward choir. I have never sung in a choir other than elementary school. I always play the piano for them. It is going to be an interesting experience.
20. During my lunches at work at 2:30 in the morning, I read my book by the parking lot lights and it works great!
21. I have always liked the name Pierce for a boy, but then I married someone with the last name Pierce so that name has gone out the window. Oh well.
22. I was ASB secretary my senior year of high school. The school administration asked me three days before the election if I would run because no one else had thrown their hat in the ring. So I ran unopposed. It was a nail biter of an election.
23. I was the only member of the church in my class in my school for most of high school.
24. Rick and I got married on the first anniversary of our first kiss.
25. Rick and I got married during one of the worst snow storms that Washington has seen in years.
26. I can't swim.
27. I have had gestational diabetes twice. I still want more kids.
28. I am more afraid of the epidural needle than the pain of childbirth so I have had both of my children naturally.
29. Rick has a half sister that I have never met (and he has only met twice). I wish I was able to get to know the only sister in law I will ever have but that may never happen.
30. I miss teaching piano lessons. I wish I could find some students!
31. I voted for Barrack Obama.
32. I hate clothes shopping. I hate spending money on clothes and I hate buying clothes. It just seems like a waste of money to me.
33. We drove to Yakima to adopt our dog. We saw her online and knew she was the dog we were suppose to get.
34. I can't wait for the new Harry Potter movie to come out.
35. I have never read the Twilight books and could really care less.
36. I had the same math teacher for all four years of high school (she was also my chemistry teacher).
37. I have been in the back lots of Disneyland. It is really grungy and gross and you are NOT allowed to take any pictures. Funny stuff.
38. Rick and I were sealed in the Seattle Temple one year after we were married.
39. I wear flip flops 98% of the time regardless of the weather.
40. I had my ears pierced when I was 11 but the last time I wore earring was to my wedding. I don't think they are pierced anymore.
41. I hate to camp but I went to all 6 years of girls camp and wouldn't have changed any of it for the world.
42. Andrea and I got in a huge fight at camp one year that everyone in the stake heard and talked about for the rest of the day. Oops.
43. I refuse to turn the heat on until it hits freezing consistantly. If you don't like the cold, put on a sweater.
44. I love James Bond movies.
45. It seems like everyone around me has those ear stretchers these days. It really makes my ears hurt when I see them.
46. I love any carbonated beverage.
47. I converted almost all of my light bulbs to energy savers. I really want to replace everything in the house with "green" equivilents I just need some money to do it...
48. My kids are exactly 25 months and one day apart.
49. My master bathroom is bigger than my kitchen (no joke).
50. I hope one day Rick and I get to go on a couple's mission.