Monday, October 13, 2008

Winning Ideas

Many people blame there obsession for computers on blogs, online gaming, Myspace, etc but I have another kind of obsession. This one started a couple years ago when I was trying to figure out ways that I could help with some income as a new stay at home mom. I felt helpless just sitting at home all day not doing anything to help with our tightening wallet. One day I was watching TV and I saw this news spot for a website that gave you money to watch ads. I thought it was a great idea so I signed up. It was ended up sounding better than it actually was. You got about $.25 per ad you watched but they only had about one available per week if you were lucky. Not exactly big bucks. I kept it up only because it was better than nothing but I got really excited when they announced that they were launching a beta of a new version of their website and as a current member I could register on it. I did and was instantly hooked. Instead of earning cash you earned sweepstake entries to an ever growing amount of prizes and points that you can cash for gift cards to many different companies. Go to this webpage to sign up. ( https://www.spotwinner.com/Default.aspx?refcode=1262849 ) (one of these days I will figure out this linking thing. It just doesn't want to work for me these days.) You will be under my referal and help me earn more entries. It is a really easy way to earn gift cards and other cool things. I have won an Apple TV (which I sold on Ebay for $150!) and many gift cards. Oh and these days you get about 10 ads A DAY!

My other big thing I do online to help with the cobwebs in our wallet is online surveys. I have used many websites and investigated even more and I have come up with some that I think are the best. I decided that I would only use ones that give me points or cash for EVERY survey that I take (some give you entries into drawing only. Big rip off I think). Most of these give you cash AND drawings into sweepstakes for even bigger money. Now I have never won a sweepstakes yet but I do win enough cash or giftcards to help out with a bill now and then or for something fun to do with my hubby. Here are the websites I use. Check them out. You may get to earn some extra cash too.
http://us.lightspeedpanel.com/index.html
https://www.opinionoutpost.com/index.php
http://your2cents.com/
http://americanconsumeropinion.com/

I don't think many people are reading this but I just thought I would get out there things I like to do online. I have so many ideas for things I want to write about but this is a great place to start. Now if my husband would just get this blog looking good. He says he is "thinking about it."

1 comment:

Erin said...

Have you noticed that the more surveys you do the more spam e-mails you get? Because I used to do surveys, but I got bogged down with spam so I quit.

What a fun way for you to get some spending money!